(July 1st, 2019)
To authors who will submit camera-ready papers to ICDAR *WORKSHOPS*,
The publication system is not ready to receive the camera-ready submission for workshop papers.
The publication chair will announce the submission instruction as soon as possible the system for workshop papers is ready.
If you have submitted a paper via the following submission system for the main conference, it is no problem. The papers will be transferred to the workshop by the publisher.
Instruction for Camera-Ready Submission
All camera-ready submissions and IEEE copyright form will be handled electronically via the publisher (CPS) website.
- Access the submission site:
- Click “Sign In”
- If you do not have a CPS account, create a new account on “sign up”
- After logged in, 5 steps to go to submit your camera-ready paper.
- “Author Kit – Preparation Information”:
- The authors can obtain information for preparing the camera-ready papers.
- The MS-Word formatting template file and the LaTeX style files can be obtained from “Formatting Your Paper”.
- The authors can validate the paper format is compatible to IEEE Xplore in “Paper Validation”. Only valid papers will be transferred to IEEE Xplore. The organizers strongly recommend all authors to use this facility for validating the papers.
- “Copyright Release”: complete the forms in this page and the following “IEEE Publication Agreement”
- “Paper Details”: Enter the final paper submission information. Please fill the paper ID of the review paper in the form.
- “Add Authors”: List all authors by name, affiliation and email. Enter the authors in the order they will appear in the paper. Note that a new author entry can be added using “+” button on the left column in the page.
- “Final Paper PDF File Submission”: Upload the final paper submission and click “submit” button.