Registration is open to all persons interested in document analysis.
All persons attending ICDAR 2019 must complete an online registration form.
Please read the below information before you complete the form. Should you require any assistance please contact the Conference Managers at email@example.com or by phone on +61 9265 0700.
a) ICDAR Pass
This pass allows delegates to access all the programs of the Conference.
Monday 17 June 2019
18 June – 12 September 2019
13 September 2019 onwards
|IAPR Member (Note 5 below)||A$880.00||A$950.00||A$1,020.00|
|Student (Note 6 below)||A$595.00||A$665.00||A$735.00|
|Extra Conference Dinner Ticket (per person)||A$220.00||A$220.00||A$220.00|
|Extra Page Charge (Note 8 below)||A$100.00||A$100.00||A$100.00|
b) Pre-Event Pass
This Pass allows delegates to access Pre-Events including tutorials and workshops but does not include the Conference program sessions
Monday 17 June 2019
18 June – 12 September 2019
13 September 2019 onwards
|IAPR Member (Note 5 below)||A$440.00||A$500.00||A$560.00|
|Student (Note 6 below)||A$300.00||A$335.00||A$370|
- All rates are in Australian Dollars. To view foreign exchange rates, please visit x-rates.com.
- Early Bird Registrations:
- To be entitled to the early bird registration fee you must have registered and paid in full by Monday 17 June 2019.
- Entitlement of Registration:
- Each registration (including student registration) will include one USB of the Conference proceedings which will include all registered papers for the main conference program and workshops, accessing all Pre-Conference Workshops, Conference sessions, exhibition, Welcome Reception, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, the Conference Banquet Dinner and a satchel containing official Conference information.
- Note that onsite registrations do not assure attendance of the Conference Banquet Dinner.
- Papers associated with registration:
- Each accepted paper must have at least ONE author registered at either an early IAPR Member rate or an early Non-IAPR-Member rate by 17 June 2019 (Australian East Standard Time) in order for the paper to be included and published in the Conference proceedings.
- Paper(s) associated only with student registrations will not be included in the Conference proceedings.
- The author needs to complete the Paper ID during the registration process to identify the associated paper. An accepted paper can be either:
- An accepted ICDAR2019 main Conference paper (e.g. 6 pages in IEEE Computer Society Proceedings format); or,
- An accepted Workshop paper (up to 6 pages in IEEE format).
- Each non-student registration can cover up to three accepted papers of the registrant in ICDAR 2019 main Conference and workshops.
- IAPR Member Registration
- To qualify for the IAPR Member rate, registrants need to identify the relevant association and enter the IAPR Membership ID during the registration process.
- Student Registration
- Full-time university students of all levels of university degrees are eligible to register at the student rate. A copy of your student ID card OR an official certificate of your student status, must be sent to the Conference Managers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without this, the full non-member rate will be charged.
- Student registration will entitle the registrant to the benefits detailed in point 3.
- Exhibitor Registrations
- Exhibitors should refer to the Exhibition Manual for registration details.
- Additional Page
- A$100 is for one additional page. All conference papers which exceed 6 pages in the camera-ready manuscript must pay additional page charges (up to 2 additional pages allowed).
- Credit/Debit card transaction fees
- Credit/Debit card transaction fees should be paid by the registrant in addition to the above registration charges.
1. Registration confirmation
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with confirmation attaching a tax invoice and receipt. If your email does not successfully transmit to your inbox, please check your junk mail settings. Note that your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
2. Name badge
Each delegate will receive a name badge when they arrive at the registration desk onsite. The badge will be your official pass to obtain entry to all entitled sessions and social functions. You are responsible for having your badge with you at all times and it must be clearly visible to obtain entry to sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behavior from delegates and reserve the right to revoke the name badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
3. Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance will be issued via email to delegates who attended after the completion of the Conference.
- Group registrations are offered to organizations who register 10 or more delegates at the same time.
- A group registration will receive one tax invoice for payment purposes of. If you do not wish for your payments to be processed via one payment, please complete the normal registration form.
- If names are unknown at the time of registration, please specify ‘TBC’ on the group registration form. Names must be submitted to the Conference Managers at least 30 days prior to the Conference which is Wednesday 21 August 2019.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit/Debit card transaction fees should be paid by the registrant in addition to the above registration charges. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex Pty Ltd, Sydney’.
Other Payment Options
For alternative payment methods, please choose option one while processing your registration or alternatively please call the Conference Managers on +61 2 9265 0700 or email email@example.com.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of Registration Fees:
Cancellations before 17 June 2019 will incur a A$150.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations from 18 June 2019 to 13/September/2019 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations on or after 13 September 2019 will receive no refund.
Cancellation of Accommodation:
One night’s deposit is non-refundable at 21/August/2019.
Cancellation of Social Events and Workshops:
Payments are non-refundable at 13/September/2019.
Private Touring, Private Functions and Hospitality Arrangements
Should you have any specialized group requirements for private touring, private functions, transportation or hospitality services, please contact the Conference Managers who will be pleased to assist.
This information is correct at the time of publishing. The Conference Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organizations nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right at their sole discretion to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs, taken at any stage during the Conference, for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content.